googlead166c37c697d4d3.html Glenn Ashton Author Blog: My first blog on the Glenn Ashton Blog

Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

My first blog on the Glenn Ashton Blog

This is the first blog - I was getting a little concerned that I might confuse readers by posting on the Obelisk Seven Blog articles about other books, so I've taken the plunge and opened up two new blogs.

This one is the one about my writing efforts generally.

The Obelisk Seven Blog and Obelisk Seven Website deal with the thriller named (surprise!) Obelisk Seven.

The new blog Silent Lips is about the new thriller of the same name.

I hope you enjoy these snippets, and look forward to your comments!

Glenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some more of my random posts for you:

/* PLACE FOR SURVEY MONKEY POPUP QUIZ JUST BELOW HERE */ /**/ /* NETWORKED BLOGS BIT FOR IT TO QUALIFY */