Monday, April 30, 2012

My first Amazon Review for LittleTown Combo One – 5 STARS!!

Just noticed that LittleTown had its first review on Amazon – and was awarded 5 stars by the reviewer, Happy Reader.

Here is the review:

My daughter is 10 years old and couldn't put this book down while she was reading it. She had this to say about it: "I loved the book and really liked the story about Vola and her flying on the rope. If there is a second book, I would very much enjoy it. PS I think this would make a great play."

Looks like I have at least one reader lined up for the second in the series – LittleTow Combo Two should be published within 3 months, in time for those Christmas gifts you might be thinking of for your kids or grandkids or relatives!

Please buy the Kindle ebook or Createspace print book, and write a review ...
And tell your friends about LittleTown and its wonderful little animals.
Please check out Glenn's Amazon paperbacks & Kindle eBooks at his Amazon Author site: https://www.amazon.com/author/glennashton

No comments:

Post a Comment