googlead166c37c697d4d3.html Glenn Ashton Author Blog: My Quotes Cupboard: Teddy Roosevelt’s Energy

Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

My Quotes Cupboard: Teddy Roosevelt’s Energy

Staff and visitors alike were dazed by his energy, exuberance, and ruthless outmanoeuvring. "He is a wonderful man," said one caller. "When I went to see him, he got up, shook hands with me, and said, `So glad to see you. Delighted. Good day, sir, good day.' Then he ushered me to the door. I wonder what I wanted to see him about."

The Rise of Theodore Roosevelt, by Edmund Morris, New York: Ballantine 1979.

For more Quotes, please CLICK HERE and for even more, CLICK HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Some more of my random posts for you:

/* PLACE FOR SURVEY MONKEY POPUP QUIZ JUST BELOW HERE */ /**/ /* NETWORKED BLOGS BIT FOR IT TO QUALIFY */