Small Steps to Bigger Book Sales
Your 20 Tasks:
You will be guided to do 20 Tasks, over 9 months, as part of your very own Small Steps Plan to market your books.
Your Book Promotion Plan:
You easily-prepared book promotion plan will set out methodical, small steps every week to market your books where they stand the best chance of being bought by readers.
What you will learn:
You will learn how to:
1. create your Team of advisors to help you every step of the way;
2. define your Target Readers, so that you can persuade them to buy your books;
3. find and use many of top social network forums, where readers and writers mix, so that you can build your Clan, or team of supporters;
4. get reviews of your books;
5. use other social networks tools easily and effectively; and do all this at your own speed and in the free time you have.
How to start:
Your whole marketing plan is already prepared for you. Chapter 25 has a detailed template for your own Small Steps Plan, of 200 small steps in 20 tasks. All you have to do is add the target starting dates for your many small steps on your road to success. You can easily make any tweaks to it that you and your Team want to.
How to make it work:
The easy way for you and your Team to carry out your plan is also provided. Chapter 26 has a very detailed 120-item Weekly Engagement Checklist. Each week you simply do those things that need to be done that week, confident that the Checklist will keep you on course.